How to Chose Your SEO Keywords
You are an entrepreneur who has been writing in your blog for years and have yet to receive the traffic to your website that you have expected for all your efforts.
You are a content creator, copywriter, or digital marketing pro producing content for clients’ websites and want to know how to write SEO-powered content.
You create content for other people’s websites and are a content creator, copywriter, or digital marketing professional and want to distinguish yourself from the rest by highlighting “SEO-driven content” as a value-added skill in your sales copy.
In the How to Choose Your SEO Keywords webinar, you’ll learn how to hone in on the keywords that best fit you and that will attract the clientele that you most want to serve.
Choosing the right keywords is important so that you distinguish yourself from everyone else in the industry while attracting a similar audience.
For our conversation, the right “keywords” are really the right “keyword phrases”. (I will continue to reference “keywords” to mean keyword phrases.)
Not that there are wrong keywords. There are just keywords that don’t fit you and your work. In that sense they are wrong, but, they might be just perfect for another person in the same business segment.
The point here is that every business and entrepreneur working in the same business segment will have similar but different keywords. That is because each business and entrepreneur focuses on serving a different side of the business segment for a different population.
During the webinar, I will share my easy steps to getting to the right keywords for you.
My simple process is based on some deep desires.
Before the webinar :
- Think about the work that you REALLY want to be doing in 2023. What work are you doing when you forget to eat? When you don’t even realize that it is time to go home, or if working at home, that the kids have been silent for way too long, or it’s way past dinner prep time, or even bedtime?
- How would you define your niche?
- Who are the people/businesses looking for that exact work?
These people/businesses are your target audience. Develop a description of this audience.
- What are the words that your target audience uses to describe the work that you most want to be doing?
What do you gain by attending?
- You’ll learn a new method of defining the keywords that are best for you
- You’ll gain a new perspective on how things work. For example, Google doesn’t “give” rank, we “earn” rank, and Google relies on us to tell it everything!
- You’ll learn how to communicate your keywords to Google
- You’ll learn how to train the GoogleBot to “connect the dots” about who you are and who you want to serve
- You’ll learn how to get the GoogleBot to visit more frequently
- You’ll learn about the Google Knowledge Graph (from 10K foot view 🙂 )
- You’ll learn how to “work” those keyword phrases on your website and in social media
- Best Take Away IMO is: You will have a list of Your Words that you can keep on the side of your device to use whenever you post content, whether on your website or posting or commenting on social media! This is your list until you change your business focus. Done and Done!
Come join me!